Submit a ticket My Tickets

What do I do if my employer was supposed to contribute to the SF City Option Program but there are no payments on my behalf in your system?

If you feel that you should be receiving some type of health benefit (VURVHeath, health insurance, City Option benefit, etc) please reach out to the Office of Labor Standards Enforcement at (415) 554-7892 or by email at for assistance.


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.