Submit a ticket My Tickets

What should I do if I am enrolled in an SF City Option Program but my circumstances change?

Depending on your circumstances, your VURVhealth membership may still be eligible for reimbursement through either your SF Covered MRA or your SF MRA. If you have previously enrolled in an SF City Option program but your circumstances have changed (e.g. you moved out of San Francisco or your health insurance changed), please contact SF City Option Customer Service for assistance at (415) 615-5720.


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.