Yes, you can still access your SF MRA account and submit claims for eligible expenses, including VURVhealth monthly premiums. Even if you move out of state or to another country. When you submit your claim to WageWorks, your claim documentation and proof of payment must be in English, and the claim amount must be in United States Dollars.